Daniel Alves

gingerless

How did Casillas' tackle on Villa look like?

stone cold penalty bro, i'm just saying the game is over and done with we already had this penalty debate. there is ALWAYS a debate like this in every big game so it's not that certain refs are biased, it's just they're either bad or it can't be expected of them to get everything right. that's just the point i'm trying to make

xsever

stone cold penalty bro, i'm just saying the game is over and done with we already had this penalty debate. there is ALWAYS a debate like this in every big game so it's not that certain refs are biased, it's just they're either bad or it can't be expected of them to get everything right. that's just the point i'm trying to make

I understand. What pisses me off is the mentality that goes like this: He gave Barça a penalty so he has to give Real one because the game is in the Bernabeu although the tackle was clean!

X

xaviniesta

guardiola should tell his players that no sliding tackles int the box, otherwise it's a 99% penalty. lets be honest, that was a stupid tackle by dani, no danger at all by marcelo at the moment-

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

Cant believe the abuse Dani is getting for making a perfectly timed tackle in the box

the risk is too big. it's 50/50 either you get it right and get a corner maybe or get it wrong and it's a penalty. i've seen dani made amazing sliding tackles and in the box too, but he should realise that this is real madrid and el classico. those tackles could cost a game. and it's really stupid to lose a game with a tackle that wasn't even necessary

xsever

Cant believe the abuse Dani is getting for making a perfectly timed tackle in the box

The tackle was too close and as you saw, Victor Valdes was in the right spot and thereby the tackle was unnecessary given how shitty the ref was. That's all.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
the risk is too big. it's 50/50 either you get it right and get a corner maybe or get it wrong and it's a penalty. i've seen dani made amazing sliding tackles and in the box too, but he should realise that this is real madrid and el classico. those tackles could cost a game. and it's really stupid to lose a game with a tackle that wasn't even necessary
ya we can't slide tackle at all tomorrow it's just that risky.

Home of Barca Fans