Daniel Alves

kkkkasd

Why does Dani Alves always take Barca's free kicks ._. im not joking when I say 90% of the time it just goes flying over the goal.

christina

Pure Happiness
Why does Dani Alves always take Barca's free kicks ._. im not joking when I say 90% of the time it just goes flying over the goal.

I also wondered this, maybe in training he make magics or I dont know ..

----

He always amazes me how much he can run in one game! He not real!

gingerless

was pretty shit today with the last ball.... bllsakdjlkfjhldshgdklshg

and he can't score a free kick if his life depended on it... those lucky ones he sometimes gets in are just that, lucky

christina

Pure Happiness
Pep want Villa to take the free kick this game...He got upset that he didnt insist on it instead of Alves.
Anyway the way he kicked was ridiculous!

Galning

We are not dangerous at freekicks at all, maybe if it's on the right side if Messi takes them near the box but otherwise they're just going wide anyway. I'm missing Ronnie's, insane freekicks.

xsever

Failed to impress me today until the assist. Also like you guys are saying, he needs to pass on the FK and let others take it. It's just boring to see him hit the wall or send it way wide EACH TIME.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
^ Exactly. I said something similar in the Afellay thread a couple of days ago, glad to see someone else noticed it too.

gingerless

tbh i don't like alves' "messi-vision" it's like he doesn't want to link up with anyone else he just looks for messi ALL THE TIME it gets pretty frustating when he even whips in crosses for him when there are better options

Home of Barca Fans