Daniel Alves

Trillske

This is probably the player I like the least, in the whole world of fotball.
Probably ever.
Had to get that of my chest.

They should just give him a lifetime a achievement award for diving, whining and disrespecting the game already, maybe he would stop trying so hard to get one.

I wasnt overly happy with Barcelona for some parts of CL this year, but this guy alone has atleast over 50% of the blame for that.

Im not forcing my opinion on anyone though, I realize not everyone feels this way concidering he is not chased out of the team.

gingerless

tumblr_kydkybWD0W1qa02x4o1_500.jpg

Trillske

I have bias when it comes to players that totaly ignore fair play in fotball, yes. Your image is right.

There is something else that bothers me about Alves as well though... he has no neck. There is nothing that connects his head to his body. It creepes me out.

:alves:
..\ /
.. |
_/ \_

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
some great defensive work today, but his distribution was pretty sketchy.

still, only his second game of pre-season (and his first for us), so he'll do better.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, sometimes he looks as if he needs to pull his head out of his arse. He should have made it more simple with the passing but Alexis operating on his side was news for him so that didn't help either.

soarq

My God, physically he was so out of shape... I've never seen him like that. Actually, it seemd like he just returned from big party in Ibiza to play a football game.

Genossa

Anybody felt like whenever he tackled Ronaldo, he would always try to kick him with his trailing leg, really don't care since its Ronaldo, but what do you guys think of it, is it just his tackling form, or is it malicious, does he do it against other players?

M

mitkoa7x

Anybody felt like whenever he tackled Ronaldo, he would always try to kick him with his trailing leg, really don't care since its Ronaldo, but what do you guys think of it, is it just his tackling form, or is it malicious, does he do it against other players?

He does it only against CR7 and we all know how she/he has a way of brining out the bad in you...

CesDel

Apparently real madrid supporters were making monkey noise towards alves
[video]watch?v=O5_4Y-f6wSU[/video]

0:31

I wonder why Marca/As have reported nothing about this :wacko:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans