Daniel Alves

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Great job from Dani tonight.
I hope Cristiano enjoyed the night in Dani's back pocket, practicing his useless step overs only to get owned by him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Dani was the business last night...No two ways about it, demonstrated just how valuable he is to this amazing side..Neutered CR

X

xaviniesta

i will dedicate this video to paul macdonald from goal.com

player ratings
dani alves - 6.5
"Was more reserved than normal from an attacking point of view, and it appeared to be a tactical move by Guardiola. The Brazilian remained disciplined and looked to maintain a tight back four - although Madrid were able to create opportunities against him"

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Paul is a dodo with a woody for the capital club...Spends a lot of time trying to write imaginative articles undercutting Barca

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya

player ratings
dani alves - 6.5
"Was more reserved than normal from an attacking point of view, and it appeared to be a tactical move by Guardiola. The Brazilian remained disciplined and looked to maintain a tight back four - although Madrid were able to create opportunities against him"

Oh, and just btw - Paul MacDonald's a wum. If you've read any of his articles he is as insightful as a 10p coin.

M

mitkoa7x

player ratings
dani alves - 6.5

This made my day! :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

player ratings
dani alves - 6.5

great video.

but hey, man, you haveta make a video of Badger's defending using that Ludacris song I posted in his thread! it'd be awesome.

Home of Barca Fans