Daniel Alves

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Alves has inhuman fucking stamina, he runs like 10 marathons every game.

There was a match back when Dani was with Sevilla where he was marking Henry, it was one of those epic matches...He was like the energizer bunny, never tired & completely and utterly had shut Thierry down...An Henry who was not far from his peak at the time, IMHO...He was everywhere, flying up the flank as well as tracking back to shut Henry down with relative ease

There was one moment where Henry was ahead of him on a counter & Dani closed him down like a world class sprinter - I thought, for a forward, that has to be really demoralizing...He can take the life out of an attacking player

He's just a phenomenal player, I really think, still, he's been massively overrated

M

mitkoa7x

There was a match back when Dani was with Sevilla where he was marking Henry, it was one of those epic matches...He was like the energizer bunny, never tired & completely and utterly had shut Thierry down...An Henry who was not far from his peak at the time, IMHO...He was everywhere, flying up the flank as well as tracking back to shut Henry down with relative ease

There was one moment where Henry was ahead of him on a counter & Dani closed him down like a world class sprinter - I thought, for a forward, that has to be really demoralizing...He can take the life out of an attacking player

He's just a phenomenal player, I really think, still, he's been massively overrated

What?

E

estranged

Oh I know, but its not about his positioning that I am talking about. I mean if it is his duty to be forward then how can he be at the back? Its just that he lazy in going back and sometimes doesn't go back to his proper position. I said he has been made bitch in one on one situations too.
Sorry to be so blunt but that's just a load of bollocks. Alves is too lazy to run back? Not many players in world football cover nearly as much ground as this guy. I wouldn't say he's too lazy, saying he's more adventurous would be more appropriate.

I wish I could remember what match him, Adriano and Thiago were doing some voodoo dance. It was hilarious and a little scary.

After the UCL final against United.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Sport say Anzhi after sealing Eto'o deal is now after Dani Alves. They are willing to offer 35-40m for him and the salary of 15m per season.

Yugi

his buy out clausule is 150M so they should offer that kind of money if they are really interested

Yugi

dont think it will happen.. at all. No idea how we are (eventually) gonna replace this guy.

only Mauricio Isla would offer what Alves can, he created dangerous duo with Alexis in Udinese... but Alves is not going anywhere so no worries

Home of Barca Fans