Daniel Alves

B

barcelonista

I'm not worried at all. Montoya is class. Should loan him out for 2 or 3 years and he'll become a worthy Alves successor. Can't wait to have a starting XI consisting only of La Masia products at some point in the future:

Deulofeu----------------Pedro
------------Messi------------
-----------------------------
--Cesc--------------Thiago--
----------Busquets----------
-----------------------------
Grimaldo-Botia-Pique-Montoya

:D

Last edited:

soarq

Jesus, he's just 28! Remember Cafu? Where was Cafu when he was 28? Right, he just moved from Palmeiras to Rome and his career started for real. And it lasted till he was 35 or 36. And there's one thing Cafu and Alves have in common. It's exceptional stamina. They are different players to Robert Carlos.

There's still probably at least 4-5 years of top level football playing ahead of Dani Alves in Barcelona. Until he decides it's time to earn big money for his retirement at some point.

dalitis8

Banned
Jesus, he's just 28! Remember Cafu? Where was Cafu when he was 28? Right, he just moved from Palmeiras to Rome and his career started for real. And it lasted till he was 35 or 36. And there's one thing Cafu and Alves have in common. It's exceptional stamina. They are different players to Robert Carlos.

There's still probably at least 4-5 years of top level football playing ahead of Dani Alves in Barcelona. Until he decides it's time to earn big money for his retirement at some point.

The fact that Cafu lasted for so long, does not mean that Alves will follow suit. His fitness and stamina are not to be questioned. But I have already noticed a slight drop in explosiviness and accelaration from Alves.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dani Alves:

"The rumors of their interest in me weren’t completely false. But it's not about money, because if it was I wouldn’t be here. I think the Barça project will go on for a long time and I want to be part of it. If I see that this project doesn’t fit into my plans, I’ll probably have to leave, but my dream is to hang up my boots here".

Clockwise

Buccaneer
5j2wr.jpg

Home of Barca Fans