Daniel Alves

Kerrybai

I love you Dani but tonight you were poor. Offered nothing in attack and could have done better to track Ramires for the goal. I trust you'll be brilliant for the return leg.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I love you Dani but tonight you were poor. Offered nothing in attack and could have done better to track Ramires for the goal. I trust you'll be brilliant for the return leg.

Correct... I really expected more of him, but his crosses were horrible and didn't show his usual energy... Bounce back because we'll need you next week!

Ender

Correct... I really expected more of him, but his crosses were horrible and didn't show his usual energy... Bounce back because we'll need you next week!
His crosses were abysmal. On top of that, his shots were nowhere on target. It was like he resorted to playing kickball.

Hatem Ben Arfa

anyone seen the story claming Dani Alves screamed at some fans in a hotel?

the two fans who are claiming this story are the same fans that were arrested and charged for stealing Schalke's kits from the hotel and getting autographs from Raul last year.

some people

M

mitkoa7x

note: alves denies a story published by "the sun", explaining the signature hunters attacked a security guard to get into a private area

'The Sun' nuff said

Home of Barca Fans