Daniel Alves

ammarfcb

ze special one
Catalan radio stations reporting that the club might consider offloading Alves because he's not suited to the 3-4-3. And if a big enough offer comes in they might want to accept since Alves soon turns 29 anyway. WTF?!

alves is not suited for 3-4-3? more like the 3-4-3 isn't suited for alves.

fuck off 3-4-3 we want alves

Yugi

I wonder, he wants to go or it´s just media bullshit
if he wants to go than it´s time to say goodbye

catalan force

I feel all this is just a bunch of media bullshit and nothing else. He is here to stay. Messi won't let him go as now he only has dani and masche and may be pinto.

BerkeleyBernie

man dani alves is essential to this team... look at his assists for messi. he is needed

Any this season? When Messi was playing on the right cutting in, he and Alves combined all the time. Now that Messi wants to roam centrally, they hardly link up, unless Messi happens to drift right.

For myself, I think Messi is best back on the right side. It's clear he and Alves have a great understanding of how to work 1-2 passes down the right, but with Messi playing more centrally, Alves' impact on games is highly reduced.

LaMessiah

Any this season? When Messi was playing on the right cutting in, he and Alves combined all the time. Now that Messi wants to roam centrally, they hardly link up, unless Messi happens to drift right.

For myself, I think Messi is best back on the right side. It's clear he and Alves have a great understanding of how to work 1-2 passes down the right, but with Messi playing more centrally, Alves' impact on games is highly reduced.
i know he's a had a few, not sure the exact number. their understanding of each other is pretty much perfect no matter where leo lines up. he also works pretty well with pedro, when they both don't have head-in-ass syndrome.

the problem with putting messi on the wing is that he's not going to pressure and track back as much as pedro, cuenca, tello or alexis will, either by design or on his own, so if we play a team who has a marauding left back, we're pretty well fucked.

Kerrybai

Catalan radio stations reporting that the club might consider offloading Alves because he's not suited to the 3-4-3. And if a big enough offer comes in they might want to accept since Alves soon turns 29 anyway. WTF?!

We should scrap 3-4-3 for most games anyway. 4-3-3 with Alves and another attacking fullback seems to produce better results for us.

Maria

why is so hard for some people to understand that Leo is not a winger anymore? He has evolved into a striker and then into a false 9 and his passing level in 2008 was nowhere near of what he can do right now. Next year we will probably see him playing as a true no.10 behing a striker(Villa orsomeone else) so he will have someone to take defenders off him and make his job easier. We should use our players in positions that bring the best out of them and that means that I don't want to see Messi or Iniesta on the wings unless there is a tactical need in a specific game.

Also, for those who say that Leo was at his best on the right wing, keep in mind that when he was playing there he had only a defender on him. Now they will put even 4 defenders around him(like we saw in London) so he must evolve as a player and the team must adjust to him. I want Messi to be a complete player and this means that he has to learn to play in any part of the field(even on the left, like we saw last night)..and Dani Alves should work on his understanding with his other teammates and take a break from all these stupid celebrations when we have nothing left to celebrate.

mixer

Messi is a centre forward but how many times do you seen him in the middle? He still revolves around the wings..

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
After Chelsea , now PSG has made a contact with Dani alves's agent . So that makes it Russians , Chelsea , PSG - 3 clubs which are in touch with his agent.

MD and Sport is reporting that Barcelona is considering selling Alves this summer . Manchester City is also interested. The story develops further .

B

barcelonista

MD and Sport is reporting that Barcelona is considering selling Alves this summer . Manchester City is also interested. The story develops further .

barry.gif

Home of Barca Fans