Daniel Alves

P

PhilS

It's hard to conceive of this team without Alves. If managment is considering letting him go, it must mean going pretty much full-time to 3-4-3 or 3-3-4.

Three centerbacks as the back line. Both Thiago and Cesc are fantastic in 3-4-3. Cesc is fantastic is 3-3-4, sharing CF with Messi.

hellsangel1

I'm not a crazy conspiracy theorist but that second booking looked completely deliberate to me. It was such a late hack and one from a player that wanted out. I don't think his head is in the right place and his behaviour in the last few matches + being dropped for Chelsea 2nd leg.................I don't think he will be back next season......

So we're likely to be without our current first choice RB + LB next season. I just feel like shit right now.......

Last edited:
B

barcelonista

His head is somewhere else. He's played shit in consecutive games ever since the rumours came up that Barca would sell him.

Pepe Silvia

His head is somewhere else. He's played shit in consecutive games ever since the rumours came up that Barca would sell him.
This much is true. To supplement the rumors, Pep came out with his "it will never happen again" comment which didn't match up with his history of allowing Alves' samba dances after goals previously. It's looking pretty sketchy at the moment, but I'll continue supporting Alves and hope things turn for the better. There are other more pressing issues than Dani Alves at the moment anyway.

Home of Barca Fans