Daniel Alves

Diogo28

That foul was incredibly stupid.

He either as personal issues or wants to leave, although i cant find a club that may give him more titles, but if the issue is money...

XxBradKennedyxX

I wouldnt want him sold but montoya is very good and if his sale was for around 40 mil+ allowed for the purchases of a forward or CB then I wouldnt be against it.

Yugo Count Dante

“Alves exit rumours? It’s not up to me anymore, but for me’s he’s an irreplaceable player.”
Pep Guardiola

PSwPm.gif

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
With 104 yellow cards, Alves equals Frenchman Peter Luccin as foreign player with most Liga yellow cards ever #fcblive [via @pedritonumeros]

:alveshat:

XaviMessiGirl

Ever think he may have screwed up because he DOESN'T want to be sold? All the rumors and pressure do things to a person you know. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to leave.

All he has given us and people are overreacting and telling him to get out because he screws up once. It's not like he cost us the title.

Chill out people :alveshat:

B

barcelonista

Ever think he may have screwed up because he DOESN'T want to be sold? All the rumors and pressure do things to a person you know. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to leave.

That's exactly what I think. Rosell has probably received some mega offer from PSG or Anzhi and wants to get rid of him. I don't believe Alves himself wants to leave. He just renewed last year, fss.

hellsangel1

I'm feeling pretty depresssed right now, last year this Barca team was being called one of the greatest ever. Now just one year later look at all the issues we have:

constantly changing formations/no idea how Cesc fits in and what his best position is/our starting LB's career is over and the RB doesn't have his head in the right place/loss of form of Pique,Pedro and Villa (even before the injury).

The new coach will have a lot on his plate. We really need to sort out our defense and figure out if we need a change in philosophy because we have struggled for the most part away from home on narrow pitches when teams are parking the bus. There is very little penetration and we're relying heavily on some individualistic brilliance from Messi to save our asses.

Home of Barca Fans