Daniel Alves

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm feeling pretty depresssed right now, last year this Barca team was being called one of the greatest ever. Now just one year later look at all the issues we have:

constantly changing formations/no idea how Cesc fits in and what his best position is/our starting LB's career is over and the RB doesn't have his head in the right place/loss of form of Pique,Pedro and Villa (even before the injury).

The new coach will have a lot on his plate. We really need to sort out our defense and figure out if we need a change in philosophy because we have struggled for the most part away from home on narrow pitches when teams are parking the bus. There is very little penetration and we're relying heavily on some individualistic brilliance from Messi to save our asses.
How boring wouldn't it be if we won it all, all the time? You've got to go down in order to climb up, because if you don't you'll find you're stuck at the top. And we all know it's the climbing that makes it all worth it.

hellsangel1

I hope we don't sell Alves and he doesn't go out like this. He's the best in the world at his position and there is no even close to him when he's on form. He's been very,very important in our achievements over the years and his loss would be a big hole to fill. I hope he comes back next year back to his best....

Maria

Alves got worse since he announced his divorce..not to mention that on a spanish forum some cules from Barcelona were saying about him that he might have borowed some of Ronnie's bad habbits.
Until today Keita was more out than Alves but he still behaved like a proffesional. I expected the same thing from the brazilian, especially knowing the salary he has and what his agent did to get it.

impeh

Hi, its me..
“Alves exit rumours? It’s not up to me anymore, but for me’s he’s an irreplaceable player.”
Pep Guardiola

PSwPm.gif

hopefully Tito has the same opinion :eusa_think:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Alves got worse since he announced his divorce..not to mention that on a spanish forum some cules from Barcelona were saying about him that he might have borowed some of Ronnie's bad habbits.
Until today Keita was more out than Alves but he still behaved like a proffesional. I expected the same thing from the brazilian, especially knowing the salary he has and what his agent did to get it.
He hasnt been different i didnt notice any change in attitude as for lack of form Pedro Xavi and a few more dont look even half of what they were so lets give him a chance and hope he improves next year.

abual3bed1

XvXzv.jpg

no way he's leaving.

by the way, for the 2nd season in a row, Dani will miss the 1st liga game due suspension. this season he didn't play against Villareal because he got the 5th yellow against Malaga in the last game of 10\11. and he got a red against Betis couple of days ago so he won't play in the 1st liga game next season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

I could imagine that being true...Pretty standard for the newly divorced, as well...I hope it won't turn into that but his focus definitely was missing the majority of the season...Neither was Pique's, of course, but at least Alves sucked less

psychotsek

:( Hope he gets well soon..If i remember correctly it's a serious injury and he could be out of action for several weeks depending the severity of the fracture...

Rossell will have trouble bargaining him with other clubs..

Home of Barca Fans