Daniel Alves

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The punishment has been officially dismissed... Messi should be the one punished though, hahahahaha, he was the one that made him play, hahahaha...

F

Flavia

He wasn't called for the olympics.

@barcastuff
Tw Alves: "Thanks for your support, people! Life continues, I wish the guys that were called up good luck, they'll sure represent us well!"

X

xaviniesta

thank god he wasnt invited. it would've been a HUGE blow when something would've happen with him there.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Great news for Barca... He's probably pissed off but I don't care, I want him with his head out of his ass next season, yeah!

abual3bed1

success-kid.jpg

KhaledBarca

Dani Alves provided (63) assists in 4 seasons at Barcelona, that's more than the number of assisted by Ronaldinho during his 5 seasons at Barcelona (62).

@BarcaStatistics
¤ @DaniAlvesD2 Stats at Barcelona:
- 208 official games
- 15 goals
- 63 assists.

http://pic.twitter.com/ZKImwJww

dani+alves+transfer+barcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+barcelona+dani+alves+transfer+barcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+barcelona+dani+alves+transfer+barcelona+barcablog+barca+blog+barcelona+x.jpg

Ax1dVAACQAEcmay.png:large

Last edited:

Henry_IB

Banned
I love Alves. The messi - alves synergy is amazing. And he seems to be one of those who almost alway get happy over a goal.

X

xaviniesta

nr 31 is probably one of my favourite goals ever and everywhere i see this goal they cut it into the last part...sad.

abual3bed1

Anyone counted how much of them were to Messi? :D

36 if i'm not mistaken.

that assist to Gudjohnsen probably one of the most 5 important assists in Pep's era. I can't understand how people thought Maicon was better, just because Maicon scores more goals doesn't make him better than Dani.

Home of Barca Fans