Daniel Alves

Theconomist

I never understood why players want so much cash, If I was a world class pro I wouldnt want 150-200k i'll want like 10k max. I have no use for so much cash, even if im saving after retirement.

Lol, if you were a pro you would want much much more simply because your teamates are getting those sums.

If you are Pedro and Sanchez is on 200k a week would be ok with being on 50?

M

mitkoa7x

Lol, if you were a pro you would want much much more simply because your teamates are getting those sums.

If you are Pedro and Sanchez is on 200k a week would be ok with being on 50?

I guess you have a point but I'm not that kind of person. I am 90% sure it wont bother me but until I get in this situation I wont know for sure.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Dani Alves has stated that he's keen to stay at Barcelona for many more years to come as he intends to make history with the Catalans.

The Brazilian defender, who is currently recovering from a broken collarbone, has recently been linked with a move away from the Blaugranas, but he has ended all speculation about his future by insisting that he's happy at Camp Nou.

"I'm feeling very well at Barcelona. I'm happy here and want to continue at this club," Dani Alves was quoted as saying by Sport.

"I never even considered leaving Barcelona, because I'm feeling comfortable here, and have an ongoing contract.

"We have a great group of players and I enjoy every single day that I'm playing here. I want to continue to make history with Barca."

The 29-year-old defender has a contract with Barcelona until June 2015.

:worthy:

X

xaviniesta

told you guys.

but still love how you can make fuss over nothing here, especially the copa celebrations at camp nou :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Almost as amusing as, illogically, concluding from those words that he's not being shopped around by the club

mixer

Tw Alves: "I want to thank Marca for the news about my birthday that was on 6 May... Thanks, hehe. It's clear they like me a lot, no?" :lol::lol:

@barcastuff

M

mitkoa7x

Alves: "If the club would want me to leave, no problem. I could only thank them for allowing me to be part of one of best teams in history."

Dont you fucking dare!!!

M

mitkoa7x

Av6tE0FCIAECmfl.jpg:large

He's fit for the game :wub:

mixer

Barcelona consider punishing Alves for taking part in games in Bogota and Miami without medical clearance after broken collarbone. [tv3 ara]

Home of Barca Fans