Daniel Alves

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
His work rate is incredible...he's not exactly a defensive powerhouse and does some things cringe-worthy in that area, but overall he makes up for being an attack minded player but annoying the shit out of whoever he is guarding. As much as I occasionally like seeing Puyol play rightback to give us more defense, Alves is just so much fun to watch. Well except when his celebrations reach Henry levels of awfulness.

beef-supreme

I don't know what Barcelona team you've been watching the last year or so but his free kicks have been far from sub par.

Not really, 60% of the time his free kicks hit the wall or go into the stands. 20% they're off target. 10% they're saved. 10% he scores.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
he should only shooot the long ones IMO, leave the skill ones to xavi but i would like to see zlatan take some FKs.

also instead of him shooting on FKs why not use his abilities to cross the ball. we have plenty of big guys now on the team that that should be a bigger scoring threat than his 1 hit wonder FKs

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Alves is just so much fun to watch. Well except when his celebrations reach Henry levels of awfulness.

Dani's celebrations are way worse than Henry's, I actally think it's only a matter of time before he does a Peter Griffin and performs a musical number on the pitch complete with marching band and crowd interraction. SHIPOOPI! :alves:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I dont care as long as he's IRON MAN on the pitch.

iron.jpg
He actuallt did the exact same move in the game tonight after he passed the ball too hard for Messi:

fd4tu9.gif

It is exactly like Iron Man, except without the suit.

Home of Barca Fans