Daniel Alves

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
He actuallt did the exact same move in the game tonight after he passed the ball too hard for Messi:

fd4tu9.gif

It is exactly like Iron Man, except without the suit.

Lol it doesn't get much closer than that. Proof right there :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alves had a really poor game in Valencia. Left us exposed so many times on the right flank and was dispossessed on various occasions.

zanela

Alves needs to stop with his theatrics & play-acting. It just gets worse with each game.
Some1 goes anywhere near him & he falls rolling on the pitch like he was shot but when he actually fouls an opposition player, he complains to the referee that he went down way too easily. PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!:thumbsdown:
Not only is this disgusting behaviour unacceptable & not fitting for a Barca player but its embarassing to his teammates & the fans. And, when u see a first team regular dive & play-act like that, it has a bad influence on our babies in the Academy. :banghead:

Dont understand y pep still hasn't done anything about it. :icon_confused:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Correction: it's Dani being annoying Dani.

I rather have Dani being Second-best-player-in-the-world-Dani.

Which is the absolute suck btw: Maicon is on the Ballon d'Or shortlist but Dani ain't.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
You guys are nuts. Take that away from Dani and we might aswell bring back Rezieger. He was immense one on one. Silva was only dangerous when he ran into the middle.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
yes. You're acting like you met Alves today. This is the same Alves of the last 6 years hes been playing in la liga. He was doing it last season, whats going to change now?

maz

I walk the line
It's bareable when he is playing well. But when he isn't playing well and would rather put effort into rolling around and faking than busting his balls to get back and defend then it's insulting to cules.

It's like ronnie..he had his own 'methods' of training and we were all fine with it because he was on top of his game. As soon as he started slipping yet continued with his training antics he was rightly critisised.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I cant think of any player in the world that "bust his ball to get back" as much as him. You cant dwell on that incident much. Its the full package, take it or leave it.

Home of Barca Fans