Daniel Alves

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His stupidity almost cost us the goal yesterday. He definitely needs to cut down on his theatrics.

maz

I walk the line
I cant think of any player in the world that "bust his ball to get back" as much as him. You cant dwell on that incident much. Its the full package, take it or leave it.

So if we lost because of his antics you would have had the same response?

If he had done that in a CL final and we lost because of it would you still brush it off as "the full package". Or would you tell him there's a time and a place.

By the way no it's not the full package. He is perfectly capable of cutting down on the antics.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
So if we lost because of his antics you would have had the same response?

If he had done that in a CL final and we lost because of it would you still brush it off as "the full package". Or would you tell him there's a time and a place.

By the way no it's not the full package. He is perfectly capable of cutting down on the antics.

Fully agree. It's not difficult to say "actually, that tap on my leg didn't hurt, I don't need to roll around screaming, I'll just carry on". The fact is his antics are becoming increasingly irritating and should have cost us the game if Silva had place his shot better. I personally think his form hasn't been great this season, his crossing has been poor and he's been much less effective. The antics seem to be more frequent now as well. Pep needs to have a word.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Also did anyone else catch Terry Gibson's comment on Sky yesterday? When Dani was on the floor after the Banega swipe he said "where's a blood capsule when you need one" :lol: only the Brits will get that one I think.

maz

I walk the line
Fully agree. It's not difficult to say "actually, that tap on my leg didn't hurt, I don't need to roll around screaming, I'll just carry on". The fact is his antics are becoming increasingly irritating and should have cost us the game if Silva had place his shot better. I personally think his form hasn't been great this season, his crossing has been poor and he's been much less effective. The antics seem to be more frequent now as well. Pep needs to have a word.

It was worse than that..banega hit him on the chest and he went down holding his head.

Full package or not..he deserves for culés to be insulted by his antics and to call for him to stop them.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I just meant in general, as he goes down whenever a part of his body is touched. To be fair Banega's hand did make a tiny contact with his face, his fingertips burshed him it looked like. It was after he swiped his chest.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It was worse than that..banega hit him on the chest and he went down holding his head.
Only Brazilians that play for Barcelona can pull that off. The performance is generally at its best in the vicinity of the corner flag.

I love Alves but he needs to stop that behaviour and ameliorate his sloppy free kicks.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hehehehe, Alves is funny...

He said today that he is a tough man and he doesn't go to the floor because of nothing... Quite a character he's got...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
To be honest I'm another who is sick and tired of Dani's pathetic play acting. It reflects badly on Barça and Pep certainly needs to have a stern word.

Evil

Shabazz
Obviously over dramatic at times, and we don't want to be known as the diving team.. Hope he'll quit it after everyone's been talking about it recently.

Galning

To be honest I'm another who is sick and tired of Dani's pathetic play acting. It reflects badly on Barça and Pep certainly needs to have a stern word.

Me too. Sometimes it's funny to see him going crazy or something. But against Valencia it was over the top. If Silva would've scored the chance, I would've been so mad at Alves.

He's also damaging the club's image.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
016208299-ex00.jpg

Home of Barca Fans