Daniel Alves

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
PB_074_p0311.jpg

What a playa!

beef-supreme

What a player, €40m or so paid, and every eurocent well spent. He is absolutely phenomenal. Sure he might make mistakes, but that comes with the package, he is more of a right winger and fits in perfectly with Pep's masterplan.
Once again abd091's video, reminds me just how wonderfullly Dani's contributed:
[YOUTUBE]L6kui2tPYGQ[/YOUTUBE]

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Dani is funny... His stamina is amazing but his crosses need more work in my opinion, however almost everytime he makes a good one it ends in a goal...

Ataraxia

Alvez always impressed me because he runs so damn much. He doesn't get tired and if he does he just bites on the pain and keeps giving his maximum and everything left. That is a player that is thankful to have reached a big team and has had the opportunity to play with them. His crossing is not always consistent maybe but whatever I think he's top-notch in crossing but maybe that's only because I'm used at Milan at seeing Oddo hitting 1 into the box and 50 to the crowd.

-zlatan-

The Magnificent Nose
Dani is funny... His stamina is amazing but his crosses need more work in my opinion, however almost everytime he makes a good one it ends in a goal...

Nooooo, Hes Brillant At crossing!
Rember Aginst Madrid? He assist'ed Ibra With His crosses

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Love him today. Got whistled cause he made a dive. Then there was another tackle and he didn't go down, tracked back the ball and a minute later started two or three double passes with Iniesta. :lol:

Mentally strong.

Home of Barca Fans