Daniel Alves

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He played well last night, was impressed. He also seems to have toned down the playacting too. He got some rough treatment last night and didn't make too much of it. Pep must have had a word after his early season antics.

well considering his commitment to playacting basically cost us a goal in san mames I would fucking hope pep had a word!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
FC Barcelona right-back Daniel Alves said he is looking forward to el Clasico this Sunday, according to Madrid sports paper AS. In fact, he admitted he still has fond memories of the 2-6 at the Barnebeu last May, and thinks every Real Madrid player will have an added motivation to reverse the fortune on Barcelona at the Camp Nou on the 29th: “If I was a Madrid player, I would certainly be looking forward to come to the Camp Nou with revenge on my mind, but I believe they will come with a lot of respect (for us)”.

Alves also spoke of respect for the opponent and advocating caution because he is perfectly aware that in a clash of this magnitude, any outcome is possible. Nevertheless he has full confidence in his team: “As with the match against Inter Milan, we showed that Barcelona is a formidable ‘team’. We proved that despite injuries to key players, we were not troubled by a match as crucial as on Tuesday night.”

“(I’m sure) we can determine el Clasico’s outcome if we can dominate the game,” the player envisaged.

Asked about Real Madrid’s own recently injured star, the Brazilian replied, “Cristiano? I want him to be at the Camp Nou this Sunday, because big occasions call for the best (players).”

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
One of his better games yesterday. Good cross (out of a gazillion bad ones :D)!

This needs to be posted here as well. He might even got lucky there not getting a card.
2rh8sow.gif

beef-supreme

This needs to be posted here as well. He might even got lucky there not getting a card.
2rh8sow.gif

Yeah except, aside from the screaming at the linesman bit, didn't he get the ball fair and square? I'm 1000% sure that he did. Or that's how i remember it at least.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

2rh8sow.gif

that was such a magnificent moment.

what was extra awesome was that instead of cowering away or doing nothing, the (ginger!) linesman takes no shit and gives dani the finger-point of doom!

so much win.

Moe