Daniel Alves

F

Flavia

here you go
doc16000364_233526373

Thanks!!!

mobster_1930

It would be a disgrace if this man leaves us next year. Rossell should give him three year 10mil.€ per year contract, his hunger for winning, energy, experience, ability to annoy opponents is second to none. He should retire here. I'm 100% sure that he can keep this form in his early 30's.

Galning

It would be a disgrace if this man leaves us next year. Rossell should give him three year 10mil.€ per year contract, his hunger for winning, energy, experience, ability to annoy opponents is second to none. He should retire here. I'm 100% sure that he can keep this form in his early 30's.

A few weeks ago people were saying he had lost it and we should've cashed in on him while we had the chance :p

pEllee

"He simply can't defend! He just can't cross! Stop crossing! He's past it, should've sold him! "

He was a complete boss today. Swagmeister Alves will keep on bossing, like he always has. :worthy:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
"He simply can't defend! He just can't cross! Stop crossing! He's past it, should've sold him! "

He was a complete boss today. Swagmeister Alves will keep on bossing, like he always has. :worthy:

Haha, OK I'm guilty of the "stop crossing" - but I always stood 100% behind him because he is freaking awesome!

Ghost

Completely agree with this. I hope he retires here. I love this guy so much.

BarcaGirl

Alves: "Madrid complain about ref? It's always the same. If there's one team who shouldn't complain.. If you see what happened past weeks.."

Alves: "Ramos saying there are things they can't control? Maybe he was talking about the referee not giving him the red card he deserved..."

:troll: :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans