Daniel Alves

serghei

About Alves. He's a great player. Sure, he can have lots of shitty games, but the man knows football. You watch Alves for 10 min. and you realise he's much more than a generic right back. I've seen him use his anticipation and recover balls from the midfield even if that is not his main zone of action. I bet Tata gives him a long list of "things to do" in a match.

F

Flavia

Alves: "Madrid complain about ref? It's always the same. If there's one team who shouldn't complain.. If you see what happened past weeks.."

Alves: "Ramos saying there are things they can't control? Maybe he was talking about the referee not giving him the red card he deserved..."

:troll: :worthy:

:worthy:

Just said the cold hard truth.

lostchild

i must say really good game by Alves today
i was actually shocked

no idiotic crosses, no silly losing possession (i saw only 1 or 2 of these, which is really good .. for him :p )

honestly a really good game
if he keeps playing good like this, ill stfu about him from now on.

Galning

Alves: "Madrid complain about ref? It's always the same. If there's one team who shouldn't complain.. If you see what happened past weeks.."

Alves: "Ramos saying there are things they can't control? Maybe he was talking about the referee not giving him the red card he deserved..."

:troll: :worthy:

The truth and nothing but the truth.

Ender

817740384.gif

Home of Barca Fans