Daniel Alves

ammarfcb

ze special one
"Brazil international Alves is the prototype of a modern-day right-back - keen to burst forward at every opportunity, but with the stamina to make sure his defensive duties are not neglected"

is bbc havin a laugh. dani is the root of most of our defensive failure last season

Stric

"Brazil international Alves is the prototype of a modern-day right-back - keen to burst forward at every opportunity, but with the stamina to make sure his defensive duties are not neglected"

is bbc havin a laugh. dani is the root of most of our defensive failure last season

Be careful. The Alves-is-God police will be on you.

serghei

Alves did enough defensively to contain Ronaldo in a clasico and he humiliated him in the offense. End of discussion for me. Class player no matter what some say. Has his bad days, but it's normal.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

BeTGzd3CIAAoryR.jpg:large

barcanuck

I think they still remember the 2008-2011 Dani and same with Xavi in the FIFApro. Those 2 have declined from legends to good players in the last couple of years no doubt.

CatalinR10

Barcelona would accept an offer of 12-15M for right back Alves (30), whose contract expires in 2015. PSG and Man City are interested [sport]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Curious to see if this supposed clause in his contract exists that allows the club to extend his contract to 2016 based on appearances in the 14/15 season...Otherwise, 15 million is close to market price for a player in the last year of his contract

When he eventually goes, it'll mark the end of a very significant era at the club...we've been really fortunate to have him at the club, his contributions have been immense...Rarely injured, consummate professional and key contributions to team play...A club legend

Darko

does anyone in the world have the time to watch all topteams week in week out, especially coaches players who work 6-7 days a week?

I am pretty sure they have enough time since they "work" 3,4 hours a day.
And I didnt say all top teams therefore the "/", so how can they be objective if they dont even watch the players they vote for?

CatalinR10

If Dani Alves plays tonight, it will be his 700th game as a professional #fcblive Bahia 58, Sevilla 274, Barcelona 295, Brazil 73 [via efe]

Home of Barca Fans