Daniel Alves

Alarcón

I recall one particular moment where he left the defense and Clichy was completely on his own on the left. That was really frustrating. Apart from that, good game.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Even with that goal, absolutely not one of the team's top performers tonight. As usual, last 2 years.

We should do something about Alves, I would like him 1 more season - but than we have to start looking for a replacement.

F

Flavia

Alves: "Siempre quieren desmerecer las victorias del Barça" - "People always want to belittle Barça's victories"

He's right this time :D

DinhoR10

I think Montoya will be a fine replacement his dribbles are some of the best i've seen from a Full Back specially for one so young, he'll learn the final ball by the time we need to replace Alves.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He actually won the ball a lot but his lack of finishing/not shooting when he had the chance was incredibly frustrating until he got the goal.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
MOTM yet few would disagree that this was a subpar Alves performance...Could've had 2 goals and should've been better in defense yet instrumental all the same...Not bad

Home of Barca Fans