Daniel Alves

adil_909

"He is a unique player. He always wants to play and gets upset when he can't, but he must understand that the human body has a limit. He improved every time he plays. His intensity forces the others to play the same way." - pep

Agreed 100%, we look a different team when he's on the pitch!

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
The guy is soooooooooo important to us.

Messi never stays on his wing anymore so Alves keeps the width and effect on the right.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Like he was never injured. :)

I don't quite agree... He was very active and overall had a very good game but in some moments he looked a little clumsy with the ball... The good thing is that he bounced back from the injury and will improve in no time, making us a much stronger side...

I know that's probably what you meant with your post, so yeah, I'm glad the iron man is back!

:alves::alves::alves:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Played very well as a sub tonight against Ireland...Even played in midfield just ahead of Maicon

J

Jordzibob

Luckily he's not acting like a **** this season with all the play acting, he started this season if I remember carrying on from last year, both him and Henry were doing it. Luckily he's quietened down now and stopped whining at the ref's. Maicon at RB with Alves on the RM would be insane. Absolutely insane.

iced1776

Luckily he's not acting like a **** this season with all the play acting, he started this season if I remember carrying on from last year, both him and Henry were doing it. Luckily he's quietened down now and stopped whining at the ref's. Maicon at RB with Alves on the RM would be insane. Absolutely insane.

I'm so happy he's stopped the acting, because he was awful at it lol. Unfortunately Sergi seems intent on taking over that role.

J

Jordzibob

Lol yeh, picturing both their "Oh my god you've broken my leg by nudging my shoulder" faces is quite amusing, its exactly the same. Dani just rolled more, sortof twitching on the ground. Sergi goes down quite epicly, like he's been shot through the chest. It was worst in the Chelsea game for Dani, I mean I know I hate them but I was just like "whaaat are you doing??"

Bring in Essien

Samuel Eto'o

He needs to work on his crosses in the box and stop crossing the ball in the box when there is no one to cross it to.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans