Daniel Alves

ppxrare

Even though I'm pissed of with his performances these last 2 seasons, I can never hate the guy with all that he has given to Barca. He was an integral part of our successful Guardiola years and his connection with Messi was something I looked forward to in every match. This guy would spend whole matches attacking and defending and giving it more than 100 percent and for that I will always be grateful to him, but its time to move on. It saddens me how "fans" can spew so much hate on a player like I described above, Sure he will probably leave this summer and that is best for both sides but I will miss him as he does represent the golden days and I wish him luck with whatever path he chooses.

Alarcón

Dani crossing to Ibra + Cavani. We will regret this but it's time go go unless we get a pure CF for him to cross to.

Lol even then his crosses stay bad. Off the top of my head, I can think of 10 players in our team alone who have better crossing than Dani and that's really ridiculous.

I

instinct

BlgaN57IcAAGvQp.jpg:large

He is still crossing in the Mestalla!

Armando929

The general feeling is that he's gonna be sold. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the first to be off loaded in the summer. It'll probably happen before the World Cup.

I

instinct

He'll probably go to PSG since there are so many Brazilians.

Regarding our luck these past years, he'll step up there massively and becomes the best RB again. :facepalm:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He'll probably go to PSG since there are so many Brazilians.

Regarding our luck these past years, he'll step up there massively and becomes the best RB again. :facepalm:

There's no chance that will happen. He's not in his twenties anymore.

barcanuck

Would be a great luxury to have him next year IF and only IF we get a proper CB to cover his advances and a CF to head his crosses. Seriously he would be great and back to his 15-20 assists a year if that was the case.

Home of Barca Fans