Daniel Alves

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was lucky in Pedro's goal... Other than that I think he was awful once again, misplaced passes and poor defending...

Stric

I'm starting to think he's actually genuinely retarded. That would explain a lot. The way he acts after committing a clear foul is just mind boggling. No other player acts that way with such consistency. He's a child.

CesDel

I'm starting to think he's actually genuinely retarded. That would explain a lot. The way he acts after committing a clear foul is just mind boggling. No other player acts that way with such consistency. He's a child.

Nah, that's a really normal behaviour from footballers. I was watching the Everton - Man utd game, and both team was doing it all the time..

Alarcón

:lol: :lol: :lol: this is too good

Stric

Nah, that's a really normal behaviour from footballers. I was watching the Everton - Man utd game, and both team was doing it all the time..

I know many players often do it and that it's frequent in sports, but no player does it 100% of the time like Alves. And his overreactions in those situations are just another indicator of how immature and unprofessional he is.

xavi_the_Boss

Naw i see that very often.Many Footballers do that.I also don´t like it though.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Didn't do well defensively, was sloppy throughout, but he did end up being decisive so we have to conclude that this is a better game than what we've seen from him recently :lol:

That was a neat nutmeg (still pissed at Rico for letting that happen) and he didn't blast 87940384220 crosses around the arena, so all in all an improvement.

Home of Barca Fans