Daniel Alves

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Dani's hot temper is gradually beginning to worry me a bit. He should just go quietly around his business and stop a) complaining b) diving c) letting his temper take over. The first yellow had a likelihood of being avoided.

No way the second yellow, though, was deserved. He barely touched him and Osvaldo / Chica, seeing the opportunity, was just on the ground in no time.

barca96

Dani's hot temper is gradually beginning to worry me a bit. He should just go quietly around his business and stop a) complaining b) diving c) letting his temper take over. The first yellow had a likelihood of being avoided.

No way the second yellow, though, was deserved. He barely touched him and Osvaldo / Chica, seeing the opportunity, was just on the ground in no time.

if im not mistaken it was raul garcia, their captain
luckily that retard got an early yellow...
if not he would've caused more trouble..

and he went to the ground before he was actually tugged lightly by alves.
same thing happened with the free kick at the edge of our box, dude simply fell before yaya even touched him...
dirty rats!!

Barcafan 2304

Leaving aside last night, his form of late has been a worry. Often, his delivery is poor (as well as his overall passing) and he has been caught out on occasions.

fareast

This can only be one player:

2010-04-16_ENTRENO_10.JPG

Wow classic from Alves, hope he gets better next season, both in crossing technique, and temperament :)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He was shit against espanyol the worst ihave seen him play imo

harsh maybe but idc im glad he will have the xerez match off, nice and fresh for intermilan leg 2

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's such an easy target for yellow cards, I think his overall attitude just pisses refs off and that's why he gets so much cheap calls...

barca96

Leaving aside last night, his form of late has been a worry. Often, his delivery is poor (as well as his overall passing) and he has been caught out on occasions.
i find him the key to our form since he came back from injury.
and he's always had that problem with crossing..
but once he get's it right, it's inch perfect!

Barca_Cunninggate

BarcelonaFC
4rpci8.jpg

I have a soft spot for Samu :wub:

I'll be honest, If i didnt love Barca to the caliber that i do. I too would want to punch Dani's head in

He gets on your nerves

Last edited:

barca96

cunninggate, what happened in that picture you posted?
why was that guy so pissed at alves for?
etoo looked scared lol

Home of Barca Fans