Daniel Alves

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Dani was utter pants tonight. Most of the time he made even the easiest things look to darn difficult. There were some good moments, not denying that, but his overall performance was abysmal. Maicon was definitely the better of the two tonight, by a mile.

barca96

What irks me most is his crossing, at some point Inter was letting him cross the ball, hahaha... Dani is awesome though, had one of his worst games, but now it's done, let's hope he can deliver next time...

lol they knew he was gonna screw up lol

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I was not being serious if that's what you thought. He had his worst night though. He wasen't at fault? When two players(and not just any players, Piqué & Puyol) are covering Milito, does Dani need to be there aswell? Instead of marking Sneijder? So yeah, he was directly at fault for first goal.

Why I defend Ibra? Well, let's see. Should it be his 2 goals against Arsenal? 1 goal against Rubin Kazan? 1 goal against Stuttgart that has kept us in this Champions League game?.......... also, he helped alot to the first goal by dragging Samuel who easily could have interfered in the pass if Ibra would not have been there.
So yeah, that's practically it.

B

badboybjörn

worst on the pitch today. He is however very good at finding runs and space for himself. To bad he cant make any use of it lately. Defensively he was absolute crap tonight !

hemakesmemessi

Not only this performance, but most of his games show that he is the week link in the barca team.He is an attacking fullback / right winger that doesnt seem to have any control whatsoever over where he places a cross! I'd say about 50 % of his crosses either fly over everyones heads or slice stright out of play. THat is not acceptable. Ditch him asap and bring in someone that can play the game.

...He was getting away with it when he had messi on the right wing as a constant to rely on for an output, but since the forward line has become more interchangeable he has become lost and been found out. I have never rated him and feel his time in a barca shirt is coming to an end.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Not only this performance, but most of his games show that he is the week link in the barca team.He is an attacking fullback / right winger that doesnt seem to have any control whatsoever over where he places a cross! I'd say about 50 % of his crosses either fly over everyones heads or slice stright out of play. THat is not acceptable. Ditch him asap and bring in someone that can play the game.

...He was getting away with it when he had messi on the right wing as a constant to rely on for an output, but since the forward line has become more interchangeable he has become lost and been found out. I have never rated him and feel his time in a barca shirt is coming to an end.

a couple of bad games and u throw the guy out?
how old are you?

barca96

lol...
some guys don't realize how important he has been for us.
he just needs to work on his crosses.. he is in mid 20's and still cant deliver a cross.

Richard.H

This is absolutely ridiculous, are you joking? Dani Alves was a huge, I MEAN HUGE, part of the success for those 6 titles. Just because he has had a few slumps this season does not mean he is out of the team.

MinaFCB

terrible!too nervous...(he reminds me sometimes of gattuso),most of his shots were pointless,lost balls,bad work in defense...disaster

Olsend

His crosses either are too low or he sends them to the sky. Just very very poor performance, atleast could have done better at defence :(

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Lets be honest his form the past few games is very bad... Pep desperatly needs to get the tango samba duo back together on the right side....

Home of Barca Fans