Daniel Alves

Gohan

Super Saiyan
SPORT says Lucho doesn't believe that Alves should be given another year and he's told he should find a new club for himself.

83513820251949156053.gif

To be homest, this shows how little we value Alves. A little bit respect is due here. Perhaps he is not the player he was, but if his his time at this club has come to an end. It should atleast happen in an honourable way.

We should realize what he has given for FCB.

For me he is the most important player in Pep era after our historical trio Messi&Xavi&Iniesta. And Puyol of course :)
He gave use another dimension on that right side

Pepe Silvia

To be homest, this shows how little we value Alves. A little bit respect is due here. Perhaps he is not the player he was, but if his his time at this club has come to an end. It should atleast happen in an honourable way.

I agree. Valdes and Abidal were given the respect they deserve on the way out and so should Alves. Heck even Cesc got a classy good bye letter that was posted on the official website singing his praise!

Shegzy

I agree. Valdes and Abidal were given the respect they deserve on the way out and so should Alves. Heck even Cesc got a classy good bye letter that was posted on the official website singing his praise!

and even eto'o,ronaldinho and villa also got the respect they reserved

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

If we let him go to a club he chooses, with only a token fee in return (like with Villa), then that is an honorable exit for him.

F

Flavia

I've seen claims that Lucho is happy he is staying too. And I think it was also from sport...

Egert

Estonian Culé
SPORT has been op lately. But I am prepared if Alves should leave. He has given his all to the club and fans should respect that.

Stric

SPORT has been op lately. But I am prepared if Alves should leave. He has given his all to the club and fans should respect that.

Umm... that statement could be true if this was 2011 or something like that. The exact reason he's been criticized and why so many of us want him out is precisely because he hasn't been giving his all for years now. He's been giving it 50% most of the time and no club should allow that. A fullback that doesn't defend at all and rarely ever tracks back is not giving his all. And no, he most definitely hasn't been instructed not to defend.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Unless Lucho is planning a 3 man defense, replacing Cuardado with Dani would be a costly disaster.

Home of Barca Fans