Daniel Alves

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He is and with more rotations and rest he can be better than last season, I remember after WC he said something like "I am exhausted, I gave everthing for Barca last season".

Hopefully Lucho realises this. Montoya is ready to get more minutes and we have Douglas who can play in CdR.

CatalinR10

A88T0349-Optimized.v1411984040.JPG

A88T0411-Optimized.v1411993023.JPG

Alarcón

I don't have words for him anymore. 1 good game and then he plays like an amateur again. To think there's still people defending him on here...

I

instinct

Should I dig through the forum to search all the ''Cuadrado? This board is clueless'' and ''We don't need Cuadrado'' or ''He is not a right-back'' comments?

spark

Should I dig through the forum to search all the ''Cuadrado? This board is clueless'' and ''We don't need Cuadrado'' or ''He is not a right-back'' comments?

Alves being past it doesn't mean that Cuadrado can defend or is a RB either.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

If I knew Luis Enrique would have wanted his FBs play like this then even I wouldn't have been that opposed to Cuadrado who can get past players easily and be very dangerous in attack, even though his judgement is bad. About his defending, it's not like Alves is doing any better.

I would still go for and prefer better than both though.

Chong Li

Acres of space, of course he didn't do anything with it.

Some really shitty crosses and worst of all he couldn't even once beat Maxwell 1on1!

Anyway he's still miles ahead of Douglas and Montoya...scary!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not Dani's fault others failing to move and offer options.
He had some sloppy passes, I agree, but hardly our worst player.

BerkeleyBernie

Hope he stays with you for a long time still. Quality crosser.

:lol: I have only seen about 20 minutes of the second half so far, but every time the ball was passed to Alves, I was all "Oh no, no, NO, don't cross, man, don't do it, not again, please no- AAAAAAAARGGGHH!!"

Home of Barca Fans