Daniel Alves

Icarium

Lifestealer
If we remove that assist he is absolute shit. His crosses drive me crazy. But whatever we have no other choice our alternatives are montoya and douglas.

L

linetty

Luis Enrique: "I like the energy Alves brings to the team. He's a wonderful player, the best in his position. I'm very happy with him."

He cant possibly think that.

Schumi

I know he fucks up sometimes (PSG, almost once tonight) But he is still heavily involved in our game. As for his crosses, the problem is that he finds himself isolated on the right wing quite often and he has little choice but to cross the ball, otherwise he will just lose it to the opposition and then they can counter. He needs more back-up.

el chilenito

im starting to hate dani alves attittude he is so damn lazy in defense and his attacking qualities has really declined as well, people will overlook it because he still assisted but he is way past his prime. pretty much everything dangerous from the opposition comes from his flank, every single game i expect him to be caught out time and time again. the thing i hate is the example of that blunder that let saul one on one with bravo, he just gave up running, didn't even try to mark the player, that attitude is really frustrating.

F

Flavia

Luis Enrique: "I like the energy Alves brings to the team. He's a wonderful player, the best in his position. I'm very happy with him."

Who knows. But I thought some of his crosses were better today, although still in excess.

BarcaOG

Banned
I hate when he crosses. It hardly ever comes to anything. You can say that once in a while he gets an assist, but most times it just leads to a loss of possession. So frustrating to watch.

Neeraj

I wish we didn't score from an Alves cross assist. It just makes him smug and be like "seee I assist again mutha fu%kas"..When we all know how terrible his crossing was...You put those many crosses in, you are going to find someone eventually...

But apart from his crosses, he's just so poor with the ball. Honestly, in the last 2 years, I have never seen him beat his man...He just cannot beat a defender, ever, he always passes backwards or puts in a filthy cross... What annoys you more is his justification in the press about how his crosses are so important and that we are all idiots to question it..

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

:facepalm: Until Xavi's goal, it was game called everybody pass to Alves, so he can cross, we won't win against better sides playing like that.

Home of Barca Fans