Daniel Alves

Devils

I get a headache every time he touches the ball.

I don't think there is a player out there who is more one-dimensional than Dani.

Can't defend, can't beat players going forward, 1000 blind crosses per game. That's all Dani is nowadays.

Neymessi

I get a headache every time he touches the ball.

I don't think there is a player out there who is more one-dimensional than Dani.

Can't defend, can't beat players going forward, 1000 blind crosses per game. That's all Dani is nowadays.

+1. Really hurts that a player of our own club makes me piss off so much all the time.

B0QSVgCCQAA8kgG.jpg:large

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I swear I heard some whistling at one point when he got the ball. Hopefully he will stop crossing the ball. Anyone else hear this as well?

Neeraj

I swear I heard some whistling at one point when he got the ball. Hopefully he will stop crossing the ball. Anyone else hear this as well?

Yup, he was whistled 2 or 3 times when he made the crosses. Not the entire crowd, but I could hear it on TV, commentators mentioned it too.

SeloBarca

Think the sky sport commentator said something like that he should wait until he gets past his defender, then cross it in lower. What hes doing now is just lazy crosses into the box becouse he has no other ideas.
It might become slightly better when we actually have someone like Suarez that are good enough in air to do something with those crosses.

pacp_96

Yea, nobody talks about those 5 or 6 key passes he made. The man could've had 3 assists easily against Eibar, but all people say is how often he crosses. Same shit different day.

Part of the problem. One of his crosses goes right and he thinks.

Party-Hard-GIF.gif

pacp_96

Think the sky sport commentator said something like that he should wait until he gets past his defender, then cross it in lower. What hes doing now is just lazy crosses into the box becouse he has no other ideas.
It might become slightly better when we actually have someone like Suarez that are good enough in air to do something with those crosses.

Yeah. He made a good point. He's basically doing diagonals forward. What he should do is get nearer the touch line and then hit it across or backwards across goal.

BerkeleyBernie

Dem key passes. Alves :worthy:

:lol: I love how they count the one cross as successful which went over everyone and was corralled by a Barça player at the far side touch.

About half the time, he kicks his crosses straight into his marker. Doesn't even bother to try to find a clear angle. Usually blocked out for a throw or corner, but sometimes loose ball (and usually Pedro or Rakitic scrambling to recover the ball).

From a pure numbers standpoint, if he gets one cross in for a goal per game, it's not bad- just typical EPL roulette football. From an entertainment standpoint as a Barça fan, it's just awful.

Home of Barca Fans