Daniel Alves

Zangash

Banned
Montoya plays more of a defender role but Alves is still far superior and better for this team despite todays mistake.

If you cant see the way Messi and Alves link up and have been linking up these past couple of months fair enough and Alves has not being doing that purely at the expense of defending.

Quite possibly the worst RB performance I have seen this season was Montoya away to Sociedad. It was a joke.

Odd, because I would say Alves today was far and away the worst RB performance I've seen this season. His mistake wasn't the only instance of him being awful today.

CuleLife4Life

At this point, I'd like for Enrique to really make some tactics that don't involve RBs or for just half a season transform one of our defensive players as one until Danilo comes.

FC B

Exactly.

Definitely working hard for this renewal. If he doesn't step it up against City then I'd probably hesitate when giving him a new contract.

He already uped his game against City, last year :)

Ppl tend overreact after a player makes a catastrophic error. Imo he'll be fine in the upcomming matches.

The 10-12 matches this season, alves was beyond poor. The last weeks he has been decent because other players have been very good. They make Him look better Than he is.

So his overall product this season is terrible. Our worst player maybe.

Home of Barca Fans