Daniel Alves

Stric

If Lahm is not playing as a RB, how can he be a better RB than actual RBs?

Because if he was playing RB, he would possibly be better than some other RB? It's not an assumption, it's based on previous performances. He has played a large part of his career there, so I don't see why anyone should ignore that. There's more than sufficient info on which one can base an assessment about Lahm as a RB.

That's like saying Mascherano cannot be a better DM than some other DM, simply because he plays CB at the moment, or most of the time.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Why does he always call MAtS "my n***a" on Twitter and Instagram?
:lol:

In modern languages, "my ni**a" refers to my good friend.
I still don't get why the word "ni**a" is taken as racist, the language has evolved to a certain point where the words historic meaning isn't the first thing that come to someones mind when it's said.

Anyways, how's our beasts contract talks going?

L

linetty

Most successful tackles in top 5 leagues:
Kante 162
Allan 141
Gonalons 134
Amavi 133
Fernandes 124
Alves 115
Matic 109

@erMESSIdi

serghei

Lahm (If he ever plays RB again lol), Carvajal, and Danilo. Douglas as well :)lol:).

Carvajal? :rofl1: An overrated player if I ever saw one. He can run, and he can defend at times (other times he is owned by his direct opponent), but his only advantage over Alves is the age. Alves is the better dribbler, the better passer, the more intelligent player, the more experienced, more refined and more pleasant to watch.

Zangash

Banned
Carvajal? :rofl1: An overrated player if I ever saw one. He can run, and he can defend at times (other times he is owned by his direct opponent), but his only advantage over Alves is the age. Alves is the better dribbler, the better passer, the more intelligent player, the more experienced, more refined and more pleasant to watch.

And I would still much prefer having Carvajal at RB than Alves. What's really overrated is Alves and his contribution to the team.

In modern languages, "my ni**a" refers to my good friend.
I still don't get why the word "ni**a" is taken as racist, the language has evolved to a certain point where the words historic meaning isn't the first thing that come to someones mind when it's said.

Anyways, how's our beasts contract talks going?

Its the context you use it in, if used as a way to refer to a friend its generally accepted as okay. If used to express hate/ negativity its not taken well.

Antimadridista1

Dani Alves (31), whose contract expires in June, will stay at Barcelona. Renewal deal is close, announcement after the season. [cope]

Top news in my opinion !

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
[tw]592811057250476032[/tw]

DANI ALVES stays at Barca. Imminent agreement between the parties, which will become official at the end of the season.

[tw]592811106244104192[/tw]

DANI ALVES decides to stay for sporting and personal, non-economic reasons. He is happy in BCN and Barca.

[tw]592811147306397696[/tw]

DANI ALVES knows that even though he's 31 years old, he remains a key part of the dressing room and is well liked by his peers.

[tw]592811185973665795[/tw]

As for his personal reasons, DANI ALVES preferred family stability and wants to raise his two children in BCN.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Excellent news. Gives the team a better situation to look for his eventual successor. Might mean Montoya will be sold though.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Great !! Now let's hope he maintains the level he's been showing in his last few games!

I'm happy he decided to stay, and therefore will probably be retiring in barça :)

F

forcabarca

Very good indeed. If Dani leaves Barça.. Messi would miss him the most and vice versa :D

Kohe321

This is just fantastic news, I would have missed him like crazy if he left this summer. He has shown that he is still very important to this team both on and off the pitch, and him being 31 isn't too big of a deal. Not all thirty-one year olds are created equal, Alves is still in excellent physical condition and his cardio is off the charts. Notice that we never worry about him needing a rest and being tired? He still runs up and down that right hand side like he's always done, light as a gazelle, and he's rarely injured. I think he can have two, maybe three good years left in Barca if he keeps this dedication up. He is looking like a completely rejuvenated player under Luchos management, just like Pique. I am starting to wonder if he might even retire here...

Man, this made my day (or I should say, night)! :alveshat:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans