Daniel Alves

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Alves, even if inconsistent at times, is still one of the best active RB in the world. Give the man a raise, let Lucho motivate him and we'll be good. We just need a young RB to learn from Dani.

StarLord

Alves, even if inconsistent at times, is still one of the best active RB in the world. Give the man a raise, let Lucho motivate him and we'll be good. We just need a young RB to learn from Dani.

Just goes on to show you what an absolute monster he was back in his Sevilla and in his early seasons with us, especially his first.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You give him a raise and he won't move from Barcelona. He couldn't find a club last season with this paycheck.

He has another season (Barca level) in him I reckon and I'd like him to stay but not for 3 more years.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
You give him a raise and he won't move from Barcelona. He couldn't find a club last season with this paycheck.

He has another season (Barca level) in him I reckon and I'd like him to stay but not for 3 more years.

I think even the most hardcore Alves fans acknowledge that - 1 year Barca level and 1 year backup/rotation. Is it to much for a rotation player? Indeed it is, but risking it with 2 new RB's and loosing out in CL or Liga will be even costlier.

Mexcelona

in my opinion he did alright, was really not too involved but his passes were good, got us out of dangerous spots every once in a while.

Kohe321

Yup, really exceptionally skilled at that. Good game.

Agreed. Alves is in my opinion showing more and more just how valuable he is to this team, and is putting in a very strong case for his renewal.

I mean, he may be 31, but all thirty-one year olds are not created equal. He can run up and down that right hand flank week in and week out and we never talk about him being tired, it's never even a concern. His cardio is just something else, and he rarely gets injured. He is playing really well right now, in fact there is not one RB in the world that I'd place over him at the moment.

Him and Pique have both "come back to life" and are looking completely refreshed under Luchos management, it's fantastic to watch.

He might have 2-3 more great years at Barca if he keeps this up. I think he should get that 2+1 contract, I really would miss him like crazy if he left this summer.

Zangash

Banned
Agreed. Alves is in my opinion showing more and more just how valuable he is to this team, and is putting in a very strong case for his renewal.

I mean, he may be 31, but all thirty-one year olds are not created equal. He can run up and down that right hand flank week in and week out and we never talk about him being tired, it's never even a concern. His cardio is just something else, and he rarely gets injured. He is playing really well right now, in fact there is not one RB in the world that I'd place over him at the moment.

Him and Pique have both "come back to life" and are looking completely refreshed under Luchos management, it's fantastic to watch.

He might have 2-3 more great years at Barca if he keeps this up. I think he should get that 2+1 contract, I really would miss him like crazy if he left this summer.

Lahm (If he ever plays RB again lol), Carvajal, and Danilo. Douglas as well :)lol:).

Home of Barca Fans