Daniel Alves

Kohe321

Perfect game almost, that first half was insane, and even if he got a bit more sloppy in the second he was incredibly decisive with his pressing and the delivery to Messi for the first goal.

Pretty much showed he's the best RB in the world yet again. He might be 32, but he's not moving like a 32 year old. Give this man his contract extension, he can have more great years at Barca.

Last edited:

Stric

I'm probably his harshest critic here, but I have to admit, though, he really doesn't seem like a 32-year-old, not for a moment.

EdmondDantes

He seems to get quicker as he ages. Kept the winy bitch Muller (or whoever else was playing on his flank) in his pocket all night, and then plucked that brilliant assist out of a hat for Messi.

Devils

Yeah he even convinced me now to get a new contract.

What a way to celebrate his birthday. Party it up tonight, Dani. :)

Antimadridista1

So impressed by his performance. He's the best right back we can possibly have and letting him go would be one of the biggest mistake the club could make.
Feliz cumpleanos Dani y gracias por este partidazo !

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I doubted him but on his birthday he delivers such a performance in the biggest game of the season (so far). It helped that Bernat played on his side who is not ready yet for such a game but he mastered every aspect of the game today. Thx, happy birthday and party hard today.

ScoobySquats

Great performance by Dani. He always shows up for big games and he still has much to prove for Barcelona. Life without him will be tough that's for sure. No way we can find an exact replacement. Who else can run that much game in, game out other than our Dani Alves and provide the support Messi needs to free up space.

Home of Barca Fans