Daniel Alves

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
And his crosses have gotten significantly better, always sharp to the heart of the box! Great game by the Iron Man!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Alves has put MoM performances in 2 away games this season!! I'll get a heart attack in the very near future at this rate

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Silly tackle to give that penalty.
It still doesn't take away from his splendid form this season.

Armando929

So far he's having a great season. Aside from the stupid tackle in the box but what can we say? Happens to the best of them.

Apparentley he's been offered an extension which I'm happy to hear.

Barcafan 2304

So far he's having a great season. Aside from the stupid tackle in the box but what can we say? Happens to the best of them.

Apparentley he's been offered an extension which I'm happy to hear.

Hopefully thats tied up asap. I thought against Rubin, he had a decent game that penalty incident apart

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good news. Posted the stats and apparently Dani Alves played more minutes than Valdes so far!
We really can't afford to lose such a machine of a player.

B

BarcaEuro

Just think of the sale, Daniel Alaves is very difficult
Especially since the team has not got a player on the right side under the preference Puyol in the heart of the defense

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Dani is a mystery... All of a sudden his crosses are good enough again, but now there is no one there to receive them...

El Mesías

I prefer that he gives low crosses instead of high crosses. Its not like Messi can suddenly grow to 6 ft 5 to head.

Home of Barca Fans