Daniel Alves

Stric

Having seen many of his outfits and fashion choices, I don't even doubt that the haircut was his own idea. :lol:

serghei

I can't actually think of a better RB for Barca - not just available to us, but just in general. All the players we're linked to are decent and will be good, but none of them have nearly the attacking quality that he possesses

That's why Lucho should demand that he is renewed. I just don't want to think about Alves leaving for a team like, say, Bayern, and play against Messi and us. He shouldn't want it either. The board should up their offer a bit and Alves should take it. End this issue.

Stric

That's why Lucho should demand that he is renewed. I just don't want to think about Alves leaving for a team like, say, Bayern, and play against Messi and us. He shouldn't want it either. The board should up their offer a bit and Alves should take it. End this issue.

You can't have coaches demanding players' contract extensions at all costs from the club. It doesn't work that way. In fact, I'm pretty sure that whatever offer Alves already received from the club wouldn't have been as good as it is without Lucho's strong support for Alves. Apart from the last 3-4 months, the club's only reason to renew him in the first place was the ban. Until recently, Alves didn't merit any kind of extension.

serghei

You can't have coaches demanding players' contract extensions at all costs from the club. It doesn't work that way. In fact, I'm pretty sure that whatever offer Alves already received from the club wouldn't have been as good as it is without Lucho's strong support for Alves. Apart from the last 3-4 months, the club's only reason to renew him in the first place was the ban. Until recently, Alves didn't merit any kind of extension.

Not. true. at. all.

Alves merits the extension for being the best RB in the world at the moment and being a Barcelona legend on top of that. Nothing more, nothing less. If he's not asking for more than 10m a year, he should get it IMO.

Stric

Not. true. at. all.

Alves merits the extension for being the best RB in the world at the moment and being a Barcelona legend on top of that. Nothing more, nothing less. If he's not asking for more than 10m a year, he should get it IMO.

You said it yourself, AT THE MOMENT. I clearly stated that what I'm saying refers to the period before the past few months.

10M, are you joking? Everyone except Messi makes less than 10M. Xavi and Iniesta make 5-9.

serghei

You said it yourself, AT THE MOMENT. I clearly stated that what I'm saying refers to the period before the past few months.

10M, are you joking? Everyone except Messi makes less than 10M. Xavi and Iniesta make 5-9.

Those past few months is half a year actually. And Iniesta makes 11-12m per year, until 2018.

gatsu

The only player in the world who can keep-up with Messi's godly fast thinking, this must be the best duo in football history, this is why we must keep him at all cost.

Give the man his 3 years contract and let's get this over with, he is only 32 and I think that he is capable of delivering another 2 or 3 good seasons

Jombi

The only player in the world who can keep-up with Messi's godly fast thinking, this must be the best duo in football history, this is why we must keep him at all cost.

Give the man his 3 years contract and let's get this over with, he is only 32 and I think that he is capable of delivering another 2 or 3 good seasons

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. How easy people forget his last couple of seasons. Best duo in history? "Only" 32? He is a full-back and 32 years is quite old for a full-back.

Home of Barca Fans