Daniel Alves

serghei

I really think we should give him the money. The connection he has with Messi can't be achieved with other rightback, until Messi retires. I'm sure about this.

F

Flavia

I really think we should give him the money. The connection he has with Messi can't be achieved with other rightback, until Messi retires. I'm sure about this.

Yes. Alvessi can't have just one more game. That would be devastating. The guy is on fire again, back to his best like Pique. He should stay.

Alik

Yeah, I'm starting to change my mind on it. Even if he does regress, oh well, we've done worse deals.

FC B

Man if this Stupidmeu guy cannot or is not willing to renew Alves I have nothing left to do but to hate that stupid, ugly, incompetent guy, honestly.

Not the biggest Alves fan but give me a break, we need Alves like freaking air for the next season!

Stric

Regardless of his performances, the club should not under any circumstances improve their offer. You don't negotiate like this, especially if the other side publicly insults you.

Jakabor

Regardless of his performances, the club should not under any circumstances improve their offer. You don't negotiate like this, especially if the other side publicly insults you.

We need Alves more than he needs us. He has almost all the leverage. We should absolutely up our offer if that's what it takes. We shouldn't break the bank, but it's stupidity not to do anything.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I can't actually think of a better RB for Barca - not just available to us, but just in general. All the players we're linked to are decent and will be good, but none of them have nearly the attacking quality that he possesses

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Someone needs to find out the story behind that godawful haircut, must be a lost bet or something. Anyway wonderful performance today and two assists I think ?
Alvessi is a legendary connection

Home of Barca Fans