Daniel Alves

Gari

Shame. No topclub does that. I hope it?s not true. Now we just don?t get to Bavaria, we?ll be in LE, the level of these retirees. Willian, free, Liverpool doesn?t need Thiago, are they all here now?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Yeees, good crazy is back:rockon:

I saw him play vs Spain in the Olympics, he is still a decent player, would take him over Roberto at RB any day.

behindbrowneyes

I'm okay with it if he earns something like 5k a month, but getting a 38yo Alves back shows which state the club is in.

He'll undoubtedly be good for the chemistry in the locker room and maybe there is a (nearer) future plan with him like training under Xavi and then working as a youth coach or something like that. Don't know if Alves has the potential to become a Co-coach of Xavi, but they'd better sign these guys based on real talents and skills than out of nostalgia. Alves is a club legend like many others who played with Xavi, but we are in real trouble if we bring in these guys just because they are good friends of Xavi.

Dest should learn a lot from Dani.

Last edited:

Messigician

🚨🚨[@albert_roge🥇] | Xavi demands Dani Alves in the team already and has requested to be allowed go dynamics to train next week. The club say he will not be able to play until January which Xavi disputes.

VAMOOOOOOS

FORCING FRUADPORTA TO TAKE ACTION EARLY FOR ONCE

gregorrin10

This is a joke, right? Surely not. If this happens I'm definitely mentally checking out 100% for the foreseeable future.

The guy is physically (and honestly mentally as well) superior at 38 than most 20-year old are these days. His level of taking care of his body and still being a prime physical specimen is actually up there with CR, no joke. With a player like that the quality is very much still there, even at his age, and it's not nearly as questionable as it would be for any other 38-year old player. Not to mention our troubles on the right side still exist (since he left, ironic) and given our financial trouble he's pretty much perfect, since he'll play for pocket change, whatever amount that is in football nowadays. He might actually still be better even than Dest, while his superiority on RB over Mingueza and even more so Roberto is unquestionable. Would take even this Alves over prime Roberto (if he even ever was prime) any day of the week.

And I haven't even gotten to his influence off the pitch, being the perfect personal mentor for Dest and an example for the whole team actually regarding professionalism and physical preparation. Not to mention he can also take a coach's role right after, but I still see him playing at least until he's 40 with how physically well he still is and is making sure to stay that way for as long as possible.

Home of Barca Fans