Daniel Alves

Devils

Next thing you know, Xavi will be subbing himself onto the field.

The whole point of bringing in Xavi was to bring in a new generation of players. Bringing back Alves and giving Roberto a new contract is nothing short of ridiculous!

fergus90

The whole point of bringing in Xavi was to bring in a new generation of players. Bringing back Alves and giving Roberto a new contract is nothing short of ridiculous!

Koeman has brought in a new generation of players though too so wasn't like the supply line is dry. It's good to have a mixture of ages and experience in a squad. Obviously his contribution on the field will be limited but for what he brings in, in experience and knowledge for the youngsters can be vital.

Especially for the development of the likes of Dest and Balde.

fergus90

I'd much rather sign an old legendary Dani Alves than draft in shite like Douglas, Aleix Vidal and the other dross the club has brought in recent years.

Gari

Mbapp? plays on the left flank, and there Alves and Piqu?. This is just ridiculous. 2 memes.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

This. Bring Suarez back too pleas.

Andresito

Staff member
Why is it so hard to understand the reasons to Alves being signed? I mean it's quite obvious. Stop acting like idiots.

Gari

Why is it so hard to understand the reasons to Alves being signed? I mean it's quite obvious. Stop acting like idiots.

Because in the first half with Celta the score was 3: 0, and then they ran out of strength and they were just playing for time. Well, now Alves will make them run and Stegen, not letting the ball out of his hands. Wanting to graduate from Pique and bring Alves at 38.

Last edited:

Messigician

Koeman said no to the possibility of signing Dani Alves as he said he prefers to develop Dest in that position. Xavi said yes immediately and demanded it to happen as he will be a key player in his system

? @FabrizioRomano

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Who says we're giving Roberto a new contract? Last I heard the negotiations have been put on hold, if not suspended altogether, and there hasn't been any news about it since then. The club haven't re-opened talks or anything.

Reports are Xavi has given his approval to Roberto's renewal but still no agreement with the club.

Edit:

Oh, well then...

@HelenaCondis]| Next week a final meeting regarding the renewal of Sergi Roberto. Xavi trusts him. Negotiations will start from scratch. #FCBlive

Home of Barca Fans