Daniel Alves

feggydinho

Alves vows to motivate Dest and Dembele:

Alves: "I think Demb?l? is an exceptional player. He needs to understand that he's playing for Bar?a. It's my mission to remind that to him, that he's really good, that he's phenomenal and that he can achieve great things at this club."

Alves: "I've been talking with Dest. I will try to help him the most. He is a great player, we are going to try to make him understand how things are done at Bar?a so that he adapts to the club."

lol, it's now looking like a TV show, do we really think Alves talking to Dest or Dembele would change anything? let's see how we play with all these plenty talks

Givenchy

lol, it's now looking like a TV show, do we really think Alves talking to Dest or Dembele would change anything? let's see how we play with all these plenty talks

True but it's better than whateverthefuck they were doing before, young Dembele needed someone to take him under their wing when he got here but under EV we didn't have that

Gnidrologist

Such positivism in rhetoric is good regardless. A lot of the problems root itself in lack of high moral and confidence, which was only worsened by Cowperson.

Messi983

His clause is 100m. :alveshat:

Lol, that Laporta fake smile.

FEa7ob3XMAUawFc

FEZvGLsXwAMNHjp

FEZnEuDWUBUM6yd

FEZlTTrXoAECDp_

FEZhXFjXoAQP0Kh

Windhook

Welcome home, Dani!

Looking at the videos and pictures, man, his love for FC Barcelona is really there. Bad thing is he cannot be registered for any competition until January and his only contribution will be in training sessions. Not gonna delve into comparisons with Dest level, as I'd watched Dani Alves play for just a couple of minutes for Brazil at the Olympic games in Tokyo this summer.

P.S. - change his number to 8 in the thread title.

Last edited:

Daisymorr

Surely he is only here in a coaching capacity ( player coach) and to play the odd cup game.. 38 years old..

Help players in that position understand the game better.

Windhook

Surely he is only here in a coaching capacity ( player coach) and to play the odd cup game.. 38 years old..

Help players in that position understand the game better.

Not convinced he returned to the club to be in a grandpa role. He's a competitive person, coming from extreme poverty in Brazil, so Dest will need to step up his game for sure to claim the RB spot.

Home of Barca Fans