Daniel Alves

Messigician

Rare L for Barto

Alves: ?A year after I left I tried to come back, they told me no, you left and we have to rebuild with a younger team I told them OK and I went to another club and worked hard with the hope that I would come back one day.?

Messigician

My president

Laporta: "Messi and Iniesta?s return? I don?t rule anything out. It happened with Dani, age is a number. They?re two great players. I can?t predict what will happen tomorrow, they?re still playing & contracted to other clubs. You never know."

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Rare L for Barto

Alves: ?A year after I left I tried to come back, they told me no, you left and we have to rebuild with a younger team I told them OK and I went to another club and worked hard with the hope that I would come back one day.?

Its a W, if alves wanted to come back after only one year he should have never left.

Birdy

Are you serious? Azpi can still be extremely good in this weak La Liga. He would be a massive upgrade over Dest and Alves.

You are the one not serious.
Azpli is 32, and can't dribble anymore, can't play with intensity and Tuchel sees that and protects him with James and others.
Solid good player that last 6-7 years, but his time is up. Dest is 20 and currently better than Azpli in anything but experience in defending

Should have been bought (IF there was such plan) in 2016 to replace Alves, not now..

Zidane82

My president

Laporta: "Messi and Iniesta?s return? I don?t rule anything out. It happened with Dani, age is a number. They?re two great players. I can?t predict what will happen tomorrow, they?re still playing & contracted to other clubs. You never know."
What has changed since Messi was forced out?!

Fati_Future_BallonDor

My president

Thats what i am telling to barcaforum since years :pique:

Seriously, if laporta wants to create a pensioner team he should retire himself as the task to rebuild barca is too big for him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Alves vows to motivate Dest and Dembele:

Alves: "I think Demb?l? is an exceptional player. He needs to understand that he's playing for Bar?a. It's my mission to remind that to him, that he's really good, that he's phenomenal and that he can achieve great things at this club."

Alves: "I've been talking with Dest. I will try to help him the most. He is a great player, we are going to try to make him understand how things are done at Bar?a so that he adapts to the club."

Zidane82

🗣️ Dani Alves: I told the president, I guarantee you that I will help the team, you have several young players and they must know what Barca is and I can do that. !

serghei

I'm liking the recent developments in the team. Maybe we're finally realizing that you need to be professional, and to work damn hard to come back on top. Can't wait for the Espanyol game, we need a convincing win.

Home of Barca Fans