Daniel Alves

F

Flavia

I blame the arab/oil money. City is inflationing the market. And we'll have qatar written on our shirts soon :evil:

F

Flavia

I really hope he stays. If not, Azpilicueta, Van Der Wiel, Lahm or Coentrao could be good choices.

B

blueduck

Funny, I was given the impression that all Barca players play for the shirt. "Alves is mercenary!1!!"

Messi also loves the club so much he gets paid nearly £300,000 a week to stay.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I really hope he stays. If not, Azpilicueta, Van Der Wiel, Lahm or Coentrao could be good choices.

Van Der Weil isn't good enough for Barca, IMO...Lahm is going nowhere, not to mention Coentrão is a LB...Azpilicueta was only recently sold for between €7-10 million (To Marseille) - plus, he's still recovering from a ACL injury

Co0ter

Switch attacking side, buy Michel Bastos. Puyol and Bartra cover the RB. solved.

I agree with buying Bastos, he's real quality and I think could adapt to our style of play very well. The only problem is he'll be 28 by next season when we get him and switching to the left-attack could take some getting used to.

Van der Wiel is quality but wouldn't slot in as well imo. He's still young though, 22 I think, which is great.

Regarding his crossing.. There's noone to cross the ball to anyway.

That made me lol b/c it's true

P.S. Chelsea are close to signing David Luiz- I'm a very sad panda.

Huckleberry

Alves is not a player you can replace. You have to change many things without Alves.
But that's not a reason to keep him at any cost.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Losing Dani would be a tragedy but you got to draw the line somewhere. He hasn't done enough to earn Messi-esque money, sorry.

Richard.H

Why are players so money hungry? What difference does a few million make when you already make money in the 10-20 mill range? I don't understand..

Home of Barca Fans