Daniel Alves

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Switching flanks could be an answer. Only Bale has a contract until 2014 and Tottenham won't sell.

not that I advocate this flank-switching business, but Spurs won't make the top 4 this year and Bale has proven himself a CL calibre player. they will HAVE to sell.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Coentrao or Cissokho

Switch the flanks, because there are not many defenders on the right hand side who can be a good mid fielder like Daniel Alves... Buy Coentrao and a solid RB like Azpilicueta or some thing. But the problem with that is we will have to sacrifice a lot of young players coming out in full back positions for us :(

Alves sign the contract already :angry:

Also I'd like for the club to keep tabs on Kiko Femenia... In case he is developing his defence

Last edited:

Ocelot

swap with sergio ramos guys...???? as ramos seems to have problem in madrid too...??? bye dani :wave:

NO I even prefer oleguer. I hope Dani stays, He may have very bad crosss but he fits in our system perfectly. He is not a cantera product, Barcelona are not the ones that made him who he is (he was already great at sevilla). So it's a bit understandable. Eto'o loves the money too, but him and Alves will give you 100% every game. If he leaves, i think we won't find the suitable RB. Maybe Man utd's Rafael.

a question, how much mths does he have left in his contract?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Since we are at that anyway, buy Corluka as replacement for Alves... Cant do any worse than him in defensive and as good as him in the attack, if not better.

People have to realize that although Alves does provide a lot in the attack(even though he is shit at crossing!), he would suffer in defense if he were to leave the club because after all it's because we maintain the possession like no others he is not so much tested defensively. So yeah he is definitely replaceable

maz

I walk the line
He isn't the best crosser, but he scares defenders and he pulls players away from Messi. Teams can't mark Messi and let Alves run free because all he needs is one or two good balls and we'll be a few goals up. Alves may be replaceable, but it doesn't mean he isn't important to our style.

Anyway if all our best players who rejected contract renewals had left we'd be struggling for 2nd. This is all part of a thing called negotiation..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Who knew that the Brasilian lover himself in Rosell would be at the helm when negotiations for one of 'his own' would fall apart?...I continue to say it, Dani is vital to what Barca does and no one, at the moment, can replicate what he does for the club

The genius of Rosell just continues to rear it's incredibly ugly head

G.J

V.H. 4 life
His "bad" crosses is a moot point tbh as he offers us much more than that. How many assists so far this season?

Home of Barca Fans