David Luiz

klik

Last two games:

Position - centre back

[YOUTUBE]pMbXHzyC4ew[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9RHsglJYKyY[/YOUTUBE]

Pure Skill.

SwiftGuyver

if we can get rid of Cáceres and/or Chygrynskiy then yeah try and buy him...

we have some quality young defenders coming through from La Masia though...Muniesa, Bartra, Fontas etc etc...

klik

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaIhIiZc-D0[/YOUTUBE]

Center defender with most technique in the world.... He have everything. Strength, Technique, Ability, Natural Fitness, velocity, ambidextrous.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
[YOUTUBE]LaIhIiZc-D0[/YOUTUBE]

Center defender with most technique in the world.... He have everything. Strength, Technique, Ability, Natural Fitness, velocity, ambidextrous.

fixed.

the last thing that i would want is for a defender to utilize his both hands in a game

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
to be honest, the more that i watch of him, the more i realise that he wouldnt fit in barcelona system... he is far too crazed.

i mean wtf is he doing up there with the attack for half the video... he is just ball watching whilst better players in such situations have to cover his strides up.

klik

to be honest, the more that i watch of him, the more i realise that he wouldnt fit in barcelona system... he is far too crazed.

i mean wtf is he doing up there with the attack for half the video... he is just ball watching whilst better players in such situations have to cover his strides up.

He is not crazy!!

No. He just played that way this year and it´s only a few games. He have Javi Garcia(bodyguard).

In another team, he do what the coach will ask!!! anyway, he can play in many other positions.....

Home of Barca Fans