David Luiz

Trickykid

Thanks god Ibra is our captain when TS is away :lol:

I'm sorry but i have no confidence at all. To me it's the most stupid transfer of the season. Instead of blowing 60M on Di Maria or any other very good winger (i would have been happy with Griezmann), they preferred to buy DL.

He is a nice person, no doubt, but that won't make up for it.

Lavezzi is also a funny easy going person, but he is hated by many fans because his stats on the pitch are bad, really bad compared to what he earns and what PSG paid to get him.

Hey, at least his name alone and odd kind of cult status should sell you some shirts...

...of James like proportions!
;)

Tomchin

According to Nasser, the best CB in the world ;)

Nasser also confirmed that they're not interested in Di Maria anymore, too expensive.

Antimadridista1

No, Nasser said that David is ONE of the best defenders in the world. The english traduction was probably bad. I speak french, so I know what I heard.

Bertus

According to Nasser, the best CB in the world ;)

Nasser also confirmed that they're not interested in Di Maria anymore, too expensive.

What Anti said above ^

He said he's "one of the best CBs", not "the best cb".

And yeah, finally it's dead about Di Maria, i was starting to get annoyed by this shit.

Bertus

He's not even good for a CB position, how can he be in the top 1000 CB's in the world?

Do you expect Nasser to say he bought a crap CB when he paid 50M?

Do you expect Zubi and Barto to say they bought a piece of shit CB injury prone when they will present Vermaelen? No they will say he's a fantastic player that fits barcelona etc etc etc. as if he was the best choice ever.

Really, I wonder if you don't do it on purpose or if you just troll for the sake of trolling.

Last edited:

PaulFCB

Banned
So you do admit that he's a shit CB that your club payed 50m for. :alves:

I don't expect Zubi and Bartomeu to say Vermaelen is one of the best CB and make him look like he's a new fantastic Beckenbauer, you just have to keep your realism these days.

PaulFCB

Banned
I'm not trolling at all, I'm pretty serious when I say that he's utter elephant crap not worth for a CB.

But thanks for helping Barca not get him ( even if he was much cheaper: STILL NO! ).

CuleLife4Life

As a Brazilian, I really hate this guy. I think he was one of the main...no actually he was the reason we lost to Germany the way we did.

But I do believe he works well with TS and will do ok in PSG. That Germany game just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Bertus

As a Brazilian, I really hate this guy. I think he was one of the main...no actually he was the reason we lost to Germany the way we did.

But I do believe he works well with TS and will do ok in PSG. That Germany game just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Ya, it's 100% true.

It can't be because brazil had a retarded coach, no midfield, no neymar, and fred/JO as striker who are well know two have 2 messi in each leg.

I totally approve it. DL, you retard, how could you humiliate Brazil all alone while being surrounded by all these amazing talents.

CuleLife4Life

Ya, it's 100% true.

It can't be because brazil had a retarded coach, no midfield, no neymar, and fred/JO as striker who are well know two have 2 messi in each leg.

I totally approve it. DL, you retard, how could you humiliate Brazil all alone while being surrounded by all these amazing talents.

David Luiz was horrible in that game and was responsible for at least 5 of those goals by himself.

He is PSG's problem now.

Stric

No single player is solely responsible for a goal. The ball had to come all the way from the opposition's half, through the midfield, the defense, and ultimately the goalkeeper. Surely in some cases some players are more to blame than others, but if a team loses 7:1, something's wrong there, and it ain't one player.

Home of Barca Fans