David Luiz

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He seem to be a great guy and he was injured vs us, but it still don't explain why he feel the need to barge forward. What he did on Suarez' second goal is something you don't expect from a senior CB.

And if one good/great season is enough to determine how great a CB is and put him up there among the World's best then the likes of Otamendi and Mustafi deserves the honour of that too.

Bertus

He seem to be a great guy and he was injured vs us, but it still don't explain why he feel the need to barge forward. What he did on Suarez' second goal is something you don't expect from a senior CB.

And if one good/great season is enough to determine how great a CB is and put him up there among the World's best then the likes of Otamendi and Mustafi deserves the honour of that too.

Do all the mistakes Piqué did yesterday are things you expect from a senior CB?

FFS, more than 40 games in, he had one bad game this season while being injured, and you guys act as if it happens every week end. And no, he was not paired all the time with TS. TS was injured a lot, so all that "but he's good only with "TS" is also a bunch of craps.

Double standards all the time.

Piqué from time to time does horrible mistakes, yet he's not treated like shit like DL is over time with people feeling the need to generalize all his career over one or two big mistakes.

FFS, Piqué scored even an own goal against Bayern 2 years ago with an horrible, horrible, terrible performance all around.

But yeah, continue to act as if what happened against germany and barca happen that often.

xavi_the_Boss

He just can´t handle Barca with Suarez.:pep:
That´s why luiz did well in the 1st Group stage match.

All in all he can´t do to badly but i don´t know why people always bring up that he wasn´t fully fit.What has that got to do with him getting owned by Suarez in his second Goal?

Bertus

He just can´t handle Barca with Suarez.:pep:
That´s why luiz did well in the 1st Group stage match.

All in all he can´t do to badly but i don´t know why people always bring up that he wasn´t fully fit.What has that got to do with him getting owned by Suarez in his second Goal?

He was more than 100% exhausted. He didn't train at all before this game. And all that while suffering still.

Go play football in this condition and I assure you you will do some mistakes.

Even the doctor from Zenith who tried to speed his recovery said he could play only 10-15 min max before crossing the red line.

Blanc knew that and still preferred him to Camara. That was Blanc's mistake.

DL during all the second half was beyond what he could do. It's like an RPG and playing with a character who has 1 HP left during all the second half of the final battle.

Dunno what's so hard to understand. Or maybe some of you never tried to do some sport while injured or not 100% fit. So it's ok if you don't understand then.

Last edited:

BrazilFan

Do all the mistakes Piqué did yesterday are things you expect from a senior CB?

FFS, more than 40 games in, he had one bad game this season while being injured, and you guys act as if it happens every week end. And no, he was not paired all the time with TS. TS was injured a lot, so all that "but he's good only with "TS" is also a bunch of craps.

Double standards all the time.

Piqué from time to time does horrible mistakes, yet he's not treated like shit like DL is over time with people feeling the need to generalize all his career over one or two big mistakes.

FFS, Piqué scored even an own goal against Bayern 2 years ago with an horrible, horrible, terrible performance all around.

But yeah, continue to act as if what happened against germany and barca happen that often.

Exactly, what I said before if Luiz made those mistakes Pique made yesterday or the one Boateng made against Porto, it's magnified X10 were as with other CB's it is casually ignore.

zanela

For a player who we were led to believe would be out injured for a month, plays only 10 days later, in the CL, completes 90 mins in the league, and is set to start again tom. Either the original forecast was overstated, or DL just miraculously healed, which makes it all a bit suspicious.

In any case, predicting a brace for the superman tom.

Bertus

For a player who we were led to believe would be out injured for a month, plays only 10 days later, in the CL, completes 90 mins in the league, and is set to start again tom. Either the original forecast was overstated, or DL just miraculously healed, which makes it all a bit suspicious.

In any case, predicting a brace for the superman tom.

Blanc is dead set on making him play despite him still suffering.

Had a very average performance again this week end against Nice. And Nice is a very very very very very crappy team.

DL is the reason Nice scored. He didn't align fast enough, and so Bodmer was not offside. Completly different than what an uninjured DL would do.

DrPepper

Didn't look too good on both goals again. His injury is indeed a bit suspicious. How the hell can he play 3 full matches in 7 days?

Bertus

Didn't look too good on both goals again. His injury is indeed a bit suspicious. How the hell can he play 3 full matches in 7 days?

No one to replace him. Only Camara, who's horrible and old. Blanc chose what he thinks is the less worse solution.

PSG squad is thin, and beside Camara, there's no one else to play CB.

If you want my opinion, I would have picked Camara instead. Can't be worse than a player playing at 50% like DL is right now.

But I'm not PSG coach.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

nevermind me, thought I was in a different thread. :p

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans