David Luiz

Jenks

I think someone's been watching him in training, what the fuck was Cahill doing there :lol:

Mile offside like...:blush:

Robbie

luiz.jpg

21237_512x288_manicured_rAuQN8usz0yPQteVzB32ZA.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

Sideshow Luiz, his arch nemesis is Chelsea, he wont rest until Chelsea burns.

Which is perfectly fine by me.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I still think he's awesome, maybe not as a defender but he still rules. :D I love how he bagged out Lampard for being a baby hahahaha.

Henry_IB

Banned
Barcelona are preparing an offer of 42M to sign Chelsea centre back David Luiz (24) this summer. [daily mail]

Obviously bullshit but just imagine pique + luiz in a partnership. Messi would need to average a hattrick each game for Barcelona to finish top four :troll:

Hatem Ben Arfa

FFS Coloccini is miles better than David Luiz and has been playing in his prime for the last 2 and a half years. He only just turned 30 and has a good 4 years left in him and he will be much better and much much cheaper than David Luiz.

Luiz definitely has the potential to be as good as Coloccini , it is clear to see that they are very very similar players (No not because of the hair) who extremely comfortable on the ball technically. Coloccini is just far better adapted to the English football than Luiz I guess, along with being the better player.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Has been very good for us in 2013. Rafa has helped him a bunch and he's cut out a lot of his mistakes, not to mention he's a leader on the pitch. A shoe in to be next captain and should probably get it for next season since Terry is no longer a regular.

And his goal today, my lord.
LUIZGIF_original.gif

Meitux

nice goal,but he also seems to shoot many times when he has the ball with the result of mssing them badly and wasting chances

K

kingleo

FFS Coloccini is miles better than David Luiz and has been playing in his prime for the last 2 and a half years. He only just turned 30 and has a good 4 years left in him and he will be much better and much much cheaper than David Luiz.

Luiz definitely has the potential to be as good as Coloccini , it is clear to see that they are very very similar players (No not because of the hair) who extremely comfortable on the ball technically. Coloccini is just far better adapted to the English football than Luiz I guess, along with being the better player.

Haha if Coloccini was at Chelsea he would be their 5th choice CB!!!

barcanuck

I would take this guy on Barca anyday. I admit his errors are silly sometimes but the skills and passion he brings are epic.

Home of Barca Fans