David Luiz

Antimadridista1

BLd-gcvCEAAfVKR.jpg

David Luiz + Marquinhos + Neymar + Alves + Adriano + Thiago would be amazing in our team. Honnestly, I think that this guy has a lot of potential and is still young. He will improve a lot during the next years and if it can be at Barcelona, I will be happy.

BLd-gcvCEAAfVKR.jpg

David Luiz + Marquinhos + Neymar + Alves + Adriano + Thiago would be amazing in our team. Honnestly, I think that this guy has a lot of potential and is still young. He will improve a lot during the next years and if it can be at Barcelona, I will be happy.

He's 26. Not that young. Plus he sucks as a CB, he's better as a CDM. Well, I guess that explains why we're being linked to him... :tito:

I wouldn't mind a certain other Brazilian though...

PaCmAn

El Nuevo Puyol. Lol what an insult to the Viking Puyol.

It would be confusion if both are Centre back pairing.

PaCmAn

@barcastuff: Vilanova has given his approval for the club to try to sign Chelsea centre back David Luiz (26). The transfer fee would be 25M. [sport]

Yannick03

@barcastuff: Vilanova has given his approval for the club to try to sign Chelsea centre back David Luiz (26). The transfer fee would be 25M. [sport]

Sure, when you have defensive problems, throw in a defender that cannot defend, thinks only about attacking and is incredibly nonchalant, good thinking :thumbdown:

F

Frejsgodes

I'd rather have Marquinhos. I think he has a higher ceiling than David Luiz.

Jadentheman

This is a not good idea. David Luiz will try to constantly press forward straight threw the middle. And you want Pique to back him up? He loses that ball we're screwed. Plus the mistakes he makes. I want you guys to watch the Brasil vs Ingurland match this Sunday and you will see what I mean.

Home of Barca Fans